1. Run or Walk our 1 Mile or 4 Mile Sundae (as in ICE CREAM) Run as a warm up for the Missoula Marathon & Half Marathon.
2. Then head on downtown to the Missoula Saturday Farmer's Markets and Arts & Crafts Market.
- When: Saturday, July 14, 2007, 8am - 1pm
Where: On the Clark Fork River near the Higgins Ave. Bridge - Missoula
Missoula's newest outdoor farmer's market offers a variety of locally-produced meats, vegetables, flowers, plants and baked goods. Located on the Clark Fork river near the Higgins Ave. bridge, the market runs 8 am to 1 pm mid-May to mid-October and Thursday evenings from 5:30 - 7:30 pm June - August.
406-396-2954 or www.clarkfork.org
- When: Saturday, July 14, 2007, 8:30am - 12pm
Where: Circle Square - Missoula
Where Missoula meets! Saturdays 8:30 am to noon mid-May through mid-October at Circle Square. Nearly 100 vendors showcase produce, plants, flowers, breads and coffee.
Call 543-4238 for details.
- When: Saturday, July 14, 2007, 9am - 1pm
Where: East Pine St. - Missoula
Note Saturdays at 9 am to 1 pm mid-May through mid-October on East Pine Street. Close to 100 vendors offer local arts and crafts and imports.
Call 543-4238 for details or www.missoulasaturdaymarket.org
3. Go to The Missoula Marathon Expo also downtown On the Clark Fork River under the Higgins Ave. Bridge , next to Caras Park. 12 pm to 7pm . Pick up your race packets and late registrations until 7pm.
Back to www.missoulamarathon.com