If you haven't already done so, now is the time to renew your Run Wild Missoula membership. Make the most of your membership during the calendar year by renewing today at http://www.runwildmissoula.org/rwm/benefits.html.
This year, Run Wild Missoula introduces membership cards. The cards will be ready for pick up at Runner's Edge, 325 N. Higgins Ave., on February 9. Use yours to receive discounts at select businesses (see list below).
Run Wild Missoula Membership Benefits
* Weekly Training Runs (Saturday Group Runs at 8 a.m., Tuesday Track at 5:30 p.m. and Thursday Tempo Runs at 5:30 p.m.)
* The Joy of Knowing that you Support and Promote a Healthy Activity for you and Others
* Monthly Newsletter
* Reduced Entry Fees for Club Races and Training Programs (including the Missoula Marathon)
* Discounts at local businesses (see below for list)
* 1200 Mile Club
* Social Events
* Subscription to Road Runners Club of America's quarterly magazine, Club Running
Show your membership card (ready for pick up at Runner's Edge, 325 N. Higgins Ave. on February 9) to receive discounts at the following businesses:
*Alpine Physical Therapy, 5000 Blue Mountain Rd. and 2825 Stockyard Road. Suite I-3, $20 off 1 ½ hour runner's clinic evaluation (regular price of $199) and free injury consultation after any RWM race
*El Diablo, 1429 S. Higgins Ave., On Tuesdays and Saturdays only, buy one burrito or taco, get one 1/2 off
*Montana School of Massage, 1629 South Ave., purchase 9 massages and get the 10th one free (Regular price of $40/hr.). Family members can share punch card (fastest runner or highest mileage runner gets the free massage).
*Runner's Edge, 325 N. Higgins Ave., 10% discount
*Jen Vanderberg Massage, 529-1958, $10 off 1-hour massage (Regular price of $65/hr.)